Classic Foundation Training
Our diploma training is ideal for complete beginners, if you would like to start your Lash Stylist Career this is the training for you, as no prior experience is required.
We also recommend it for lash stylist which would like to refresh their knowledge in basic eyelash extension application. Please check the program to find out what subjects are cover under this training.
How long is the course?
Training takes 2 days around 10h (the time of the training may change)
(11:00-16:00). Please ensure you arrive 10 minutes prior to your course start time.
11:00 - 14:30 Theory
14:30 - 15:00 Lunch
15:00 – 16:00 Practical part
11:00 – 11:30 Exam, homework check
11:30 – 16:00 Live model
2 Notre Dame Mews
Google map: https://g.page/imthelashmaker?share
The closest car park:
Hourly Bands Grosvenor Multi Storey NN1 2BS
Finance option available, please click here for more details.
Group training (max 3ppl), please check the dates in our monthly schedule (lunch, manual, certificate, gift)
VIP Training, for individual 1 to 1 session, you can contact us to choose the most suitable date for you (lunch, manual, certificate, gift)
How to book your training date
To book the training simply contact us and secure the date by deposit payment of £100, the remaining payment should be made 5 days prior to your course or on the training day with cash.
The payment can be made by using our website or you can do the bank transfer to:
Innovation Beauty Academy
Sort code: 20-61-55
Account number: 13300641
Title: training date
Please contact our customer service team via email@example.com for more information.
1t’s day (5h)
- Eyelash extension History,
- Eyelash anatomy,
- Layers/rows in lash extensions,
- Distance from the eyelid,
- Basic technical elements of eyelash extension,
- Everything about adhesives
- Secrets of retention
- Factors that can affect the treatment and durability of application,
- Eyelash parameters,
- Product shopping list,
- Preparation of working area, H&S
- Sterilisation and disinfection in the salon,
- Eye styling - effects,
- Eye analysis,
- Eye preparation before application
- Correct eyelash application - golden rules
- New application and infill - step by step,
- After care recommendations,
- Facts and myths,
- Marketing and business in the eyelash world
- Eye analysis on exercise cards,
- Exercise cards preparing for work on the model: attachment, work with the wrist, work with tweezers, directions,
- Independent work on training heads, homework
- Discussing homework, application errors and ways to avoid them,
- Work with the remover,
- Correct lash removal in lash infill.
- Model's face and eyes analysis,
- Demonstration part: Preparation of the model for the procedure and application of eyelashes by the educator,
- Independent preparation of the model and workplace by the student,
- Individual eyelash application under the supervision of an educator,
- Completion of the procedure, assessment and certificates
Training entry requirements
No previous lash qualifications required
Please note on the second day you will need to bring a model to practice on. Model need to come at 11:30 and she will be needed until around 16:00. If you are unable to bring your own model, please contact us minimum one week before the training date and we will provide you a model with additional £30 fee.
- Model should be aged 16 or over
- Without lash extensions on their lashes
- Without eye make up on the training day
- No lash conditioner used at lease 2 months before the training
- Please ask your models to do not drink coffee or any energetic drinks before the application
How to prepare yourself for this training
Please dress comfortably and don't forget your glasses if you need them for better vision!
You don’t need to bring anything except of a good humour and relaxed mind to easily absorb lash knowledge. All products and equipment will be provided, on the site you also will be able to buy a tweezers or some others lash products
Lunch and snacks, cold and hot drinks will be provided please let us know if you have any food allergies or special dietary needs
If you unable to attend the course, you must let us know at least 14 days before the date of the course. If you cancel your course without giving 14 days prior notice, we will be unable to refund you the cost of your deposit.
After completing the training, you will receive:
I’m The Lashmaker accredited certificate
ILM Private Group Membership
Forever ILM support
PLEASE NOTE: Courses are taught in English and Polish, please let us know about your preferences
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like