Working With “Bronsun” Maks Belokonskyi Webinar
How long is the course?
Training takes around 4-5h on the 9th April (the training may take longer) and it's available to watch 2 weeks after.
How to book your training date
To book the training simply buy the training through our website. After purchase, all training details will be sent to the e-mail address provided during registration 3 days before the training date. The email will be sent from ClickMeeting as this is the platform that we are using.
1. Dry preparation and how to work with this skin type
2. Coloring with BRONSUN dye
3. The best dye mixes
4. How to get intended cold colours with BRONSUN
5. Chemistry of the product
6. How to get a uniform colour without "spots"
7. Perfect skin colour without darkening the hair
8. Presentation of the technique on the model (procedure performed live)
How to prepare yourself for this training
Prepare a pen and notebook.
After purchasing the training we will be unable to refund you the cost.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Due to the constant changes to the COVID-19 restrictions, some practical sessions may need to be postponed, and in this case refund policy will not be applied. Your deposit will be transfer to the next session date.
You might also like